* Arrowhead Asset Management is currently taking new clients only through referral by existing clients, client family members, or select interested parties.
With offices in Wimberley, Texas, Arrowhead Asset Management (AAM) is a fee-only money management service offering performance-proven, risk-managed retirement plans and investment accounts for individuals, families, and small business owners - as well as institutional investment plans for higher education professionals in central Texas.
Our primary "broker" custodian is the discount entity and no-load mutual fund company Fidelity Investments - which offers custodial money management services for (1) IRA and discount brokerage accounts and (2) the various employer-sponsored retirement plans.
For limited variable annuity use, we currently only work with the low-expense, no surrender-penalty variable annuity company Jefferson National Life. Jefferson National Life offers a very low expense, multi-fund annuity with no surrender penalties or hidden charges.
* Annuities should only be used in after-tax only investment programs, and for clients in high tax brackets.
Investors deserve to be treated honestly and intelligently
The Benefits of being an Arrowhead Asset Management client:
1) receive objective investment advice - unencumbered by the bias and performance-eroding effect of costly advisor commission compensation;
2) pay no unnecessary or undisclosed fees, hidden charges, and high cost management expenses, which inversely affect investment performance;
3) retain control of your investment assets by avoiding "surrender charge" brokerage products and insurance annuities that are expensive, illiquid, and generally ineffective in today's investment environment.
Economically Responsible Investments
Whenever possible, Arrowhead Asset Management primarily invests in mutual funds and companies providing products or services that incorporate sane economic and social attributes into their business model:
1) Companies with strong, sustainable profits - simultaneously integrating a corporate policy that strives to enhance the quality of our culture and society.
2) Whenever possible, fossil fuel free investments, including sectors, industries and companies making a concerted effort to reduce their carbon footprint and negative environmental impact, an effort based on fact-based science and sincere corporate action.
3) Companies that treat their employees with respect and dignity, who pay their employees adequately - so they do not need government welfare, which ultimately forces tax-paying citizens to subsidize a company's profits (aka "the Wal-Mart effect").
4) Companies that demonstrably respect the equality of race, gender, and social diversity - including the ethical treatment of animals.
5) Companies that promote a healthy or "neutral" lifestyle, including investments free of obesity-inducing products & services.
We also avoid companies that engage in addiction profiteering - alcohol, pornography, gambling, and opioid pharmaceuticals.
6) Finally, Arrowhead Asset Management will not invest in companies that manufacture and provide products or services for imperia military interventions - including companies providing technology and services to repressive foreign regimes.
* It is important to note that when investing in publicly-traded companies, the company's primary business objective is to "make a profit for shareholders." As a result, it is the responsibility of an investment advisor to monitor and moderate the "profit at any cost" attitude that is too commonplace in today's global corporate systems worldwide.
Risk-Managed Investments Using Quantitative Analysis Tools
Unlike many investment advisors who promote a passive "buy and hold, trust the stock market" asset allocation philosophy of money management, our investment strategy focuses on achieving above-average investment returns using a risk-managed money management approach combining both fundamental investment analysis and successful quantitative analysis strategies.
Arrowhead Asset Management eschews both the (1) passive management investment style of "age/risk-based asset allocation" models and (2) the contradictory philosophy that investment risk must be primarily reduced by diversification. In reality, "diversification" is often a money management sales word used by investment advisors to get client money into their investment firm - and then ignore the management of the investment portfolio thereafter.
If you would like to have Rocky Boschert of Arrowhead Asset Management speak to a group or write an article for a relevant financial publication, please contact him by email at the contact link.
We encourage you to review the various links throughout this website - including our current information articles - to get more practical information and insight about what constitutes a sane and informative money management & investment philosophy.